- alternative event planning and design. bringing people together.
- dandyLion is on hiatus until further notice. sorry lions!
- check out cat and jim’s geeky carnival wedding- it was featured in the tennessean!
- event planning is full of choices and preparation.
- let our knowledgable team help you create a fun and successful event!
- if you’re ready to begin planning, contact us today! we love weird nashville events.
dandyLion can give you a complete package with Honeymoon planning too! Meredith is a Travel Consultant for Global Custom Tours based in Birmingham, AL.
I specialize in Honeymoon planning. I work with a team of experts who know where to look for the best deals, the most luxurious locations, know about safety, and know how to spot a faulty offer from a dealer. We can offer suggestions for a creative honeymoon, or if you know exactly what you want we can plan it to match.
we love to party! and we’re happy to try to use the materials + space you already have. we can provide full design recommendations, including developing a theme + resource recommendations.
we also manage the logistics of design and decoration, including furniture + linen rentals as needed. we receive deliveries, set up, serve, take down and ship out.
for a comparable cost for a party you would host for yourself, we can handle the details and you can enjoy connecting with your guests.
contact us for your next hog roast or daft punk disco: email@example.com or 615-439-0652
dandyLion can help you plan last-minute nuptials for 13 or a rave for 300. we love the design process + can create an experience that expresses your personality!
we also manage the logistics of planning + helping throughout the day so you can enjoy it together. check out what happy dandyBride Bethany had to say about working with us!
we don’t offer packages because every lion has a unique experience with us. this gives you the ability to choose which services apply to your wedding. you can check out where our pricing begins here.
Contact me if you’d like to ask questions and start planning.
Travel With Love